Attorney Gregory Levinson has 13 years experience as a practicing lawyer advising small and emerging businesses on issues such as incorporation, contracts, intellectual property and estate planning. His clients span the business spectrum, from alternative healthcare professionals to electricians; from specialty retailers to independent consultants. Gregory mixes his informative presentations with his unique observations, analogies and stories, both humorous and pithy, from his years as counsel. A dynamic and entertaining speaker, Gregory can address the broad perspective and the in depth analysis on many small business legal topics.
• Northwestern School of Law at Lewis and Clark College
• Boise State University
• Elzinga & Associates, LLC, Attorney 2001 – 2008
• Handle all phases of incorporation for businesses
• Review and draft business contracts
• Prepare federal trademark applications
• Estate plans for businesses and families
Ymc, Inc., Boise, ID, HVAC Technician/Estimator/ Sales 1995 – 1997
• Developed and marketed retrofit HVAC department
• Proposed and estimated commercial bids
• Maintenance and service technician
US Navy, Alameda, CA, Nuclear Machinist Mate 1986 – 1992
• Supervised nine personnel for propulsion and electrical power on nuclear aircraft carrier.
• Developed 3M preventive maintenance program for Nuclear Reactor Fire-fighting System.
Community Activities and Interests
• Presiding Judge for Oregon High School Mock Trial Competition
• Volunteer for Blanket Coverage Ministries
• Certified NAUI Scuba Diver